“Blaming locks us into a mode whose primary focus is the determination of fault and the allocation of guilt. It is impossible to blame and resolve simultaneously.” Michele Lowrance, an author, national speaker and Judge, will be presenting her groundbreaking psychological observations and recommendations for mitigating the trauma of the divorce process, and the potential for parent-child alienation. She will share her strategies for getting through the divorce process intact. Michele Lowrance has been judge in domestic relations for 19 years and is currently a divorce and family mediator. About Judge Lowrance.
“Reversing the Human Magnet Syndrome: Breaking Free From a Toxic Marriage”
Recovering codependents often force a divorce by reclaiming their voice and power in their lives. This process often begins and continues as a result of their efforts in psychotherapy. Ross Rosenberg will share his innovative and effective psychotherapy strategies that help his clients heal their wounds and find love in their hearts again. He will guide and instruct on the healing and reparative process that many pursue after a divorce. Ross is a national speaker and author of the Amazon best-selling book, The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us.” About Ross
The Psychology of Success: Surviving & Transcending Divorce”
In her dynamic and motivational presentation, Joyce Marter shares key strategies that have helped her clients successfully survive and transcend the trauma of the divorce experience. She will demonstrate strategies and techniques that have facilitated her client’s to become their best selves; include harnessing the power of the present moment, intention, positive visioning, gratitude and forgiveness. Marter uses lively case examples and practical suggestions in this interactive innovative training. Joyce is a national speaker, national blogger and author. About Joyce
- Learn about pre and post-divorce mental health and relational challenges
- Understand the therapist’s role with a divorced(ing) codependent’s client.
- Acquire skills on codependency treatment techniques
- Demonstrate mindfulness techniques that promote conscious living
- Promote empowering and positive thinking about one’s divorce narrative
- Instruct on techniques that facilitate acceptance and self-forgiveness
- Learn about grief and the divorce process
- Understand how to mitigate the damage of divorce while not sacrificing the family
- Acquire information about parent-alienation syndrome
- Learn about the how to achieve a “Good Karma Divorce”
Join ACT’s Mailing List Stay up do date with our trainings Subscribe