ROSS ROSENBERG & LISA A. ROMANO
Together for the First Time!
Banishing Fear: Finding the Courage to Heal
Codependency / Self-Love Deficit Disorder
JUST IN TIME FOR VALENTINES DAY 2/13/16 12-3pm EST
Banishing fear and finding courage to heal or recover from codependency, or what Ross now refers to as Self-Love Deficit Disorder is the perfect seminar from those who want to heal and grow into more complete self-loving, self-caring and self-respecting individuals. Ross Rosenberg and Lisa Romano, two internationally renowned experts in the respective fields, will jointly participate in a life-changing seminar that focuses on the codependency/Self-Love Deficit Disorder and trauma recovery. During this three-hour webinar Ross and Lisa will give individual presentations while interacting with each other during them. Questions from the webinar audience will be answered.
Ross Rosenberg – Breaking Down the Fear Barrier to Codependency Recovery
- “Codependency” No More – Introducing Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD)
- Attachment trauma is so frightening, we have forgotten it
- Fear is a major obstacle of SLDD recovery
- Core shame sets up SLDD related anxiety and fear
- Finding the courage to be vulnerable
- Facing Codependency Addiction’s withdrawal symptoms
- Bravely enduring necessary losses
- Beating Pathological Loneliness
Lisa A. Romano – The Freezing Function of Core Shame
- Why we fear confronting narcissists?
- Why is it we struggle so much with having boundaries?
- Why do we lack self-love?
- How we can tap into courage to confront our fears and begin the healing journey?
$65 for the three hour webinar
$85 for the webinar and (the advanced purchase of) the video version of it
For IL psychotherapists, $75 CEU version for the webinar or $95 for the webinar and video
NOTE: The video will be available 2 weeks after the webinar, and will be sold for $50
CLICK HERE To Register
Check out our YouTube Joint Venture!
NUMB DISCONNECTED OR DISASSOCIATED
Coping with Trauma & Codependency / Self-Love Deficit Disorder
ALSO DON’T MISS
Ross’s 2/26 Live Seminar – Skokie IL
THE CODEPENDENCY CURE: TREATING SELF-LOVE DEFICIT DISORDER SEMINAR
Live 6 Hour CEU/CE Seminar – For General Audiences Too
February 26, 2016
SKOKIE IL (Chicago Suburb) on February 26, 2016
Ross Rosenberg, M.Ed., LCPC, CADC, CSAT © 2016
Clinical Care Consultants Owner
Advanced Clinical Trainers Owner
Psychotherapist, Author & Professional Trainer
Author of The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us